Our aftermarket bags are designed to offer maximum flexibility for all types of carrying. Whilst having first set roots as roll top touring bags, these bags are appreciated by both bikepackers and commuters.
Plastic reinforcement helps maintain the bags shape and makes rolling a cinch. Large reflective sections on the ends of the bag increase night time visibility. Internal pockets help with organization. Bags are symmetric, thus each bag can be installed on either side of the bike. Choose individual bags to mix & match colors, or get a matching set… its your call.
These bags are specifically designed to mount to Xtracycle(tm) bikes and long tail extension kits. They are also compatible with the Surly Big Dummy.
- Internal closure/compression strap
- Hi-Visability 3M reflective
- Internal Pocket
- Multiple closure buckle locations
- Plastic stiffening to maintain shape
- Right/Left Symmetric design
- Roll top closure
- Water Resistant (not waterproof)
- 100% 1050d Ballistic Nylon exterior
- Double stitched and bound seams
- Many different ways to use: roll top closure, fold over the deck, open top ‘grocery style’; bag to bag for huge items on-top of the deck.
- For HD V-Rack: with detachable loops for threading onto V-Racks.
Specifications: (per bag)
- Dimensions: 9” x 15” X 23” (width x height x length)
- Height unrolled: 20”
- Volume (design): 3300 in^3 (53 liters)
- Volume (max unrolled) 4500 in^3 (72 liters)
- Weight: 2 lb
Compatible with all Xtracycle V-Racks.
UpSki ExtraHugeHD Installation & User Guide.pdf